Booking & Payment Terms
RESERVATIONS DEPOSIT & PAYMENT TERMS
A 50% deposit is required for booking confirmation and the balance must be paid 30 days prior to tour commencement. In case of a short-term reservation made within 30 days prior to tour commencement, the reservation is deemed to be a late booking and 100% full payment is required for immediate confirmation of the booking and admission to the tour. Should the payment not be received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel all reservations without prior notice. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Once payment is fully settled, in the event of cancellation of booking by Client, the following cancellation charges must be borne by the Client as follows:
Number of days between tour commencement and receipt of cancellation notice:
- 15 to 29 days (30% of tour cost)
- 08 to 14 days (50% of tour cost)
- 04 to 07 days (75% of tour cost)
- Less than 04 days or No Show (100% of tour cost)
There would be no refunds for cancellation after the tour has commenced or for any unused tour services including but not limited to transfer, meals & accommodation, sightseeing or any other services not utilized.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Stayinsabah.com (a division of Nasalis Larvatus Tours) shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal accidents, delays irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control. Every person participating in any tour organized by Stayinsabah.com shall be regarded as carrying his own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property.
Stayinsabah.com (a division of Nasalis Larvatus Tours) shall not be liable where the contract is affected by ‘force majeure’. In the context of these terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ is any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or which are unavoidable by the exercise of due diligence on the Company’s part including but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action or technical problems with transportation.
MODES OF PAYMENT
- All tour prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Payment via bank-in/telegraphic transfer to our Malaysian bank account in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- We accept payment by cash and interbank funds transfers (all administrative bank charges to be borne by client). Please bank-in or TT to our appointed company bank account(s) and fax/email us the bank-in (TT) slip for our reference.